Our Company, Double Check Inspection ServicesOur company is built on the principles of providing reliable service.
Our diversified service range continues to grow by following trends, improving our existing services, and listening to the customer.
Our unique service has established our place in this industry. This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial impact for our clients.
Important things you should know...
1. We have worked in the construction field since 1971.
2. We are not involved in any other business. In accordance with generally recognized national standards of practice, we do not participate in any construction related activities. It represents a conflict of interest.
3. Yes, we do carry liability insurance.
4. We always encourage buyers to attend the inspection. Buyers that attend have a better understanding of the property as viewed by the inspector and are better able to read and interpret the final report. The buyer's attendance also helps them understand the scope of a home inspection as well as the limitations.
5. An inspection can usually be scheduled within one or two days.
6. A typical inspection of a 2400 square foot house will take roughly 3.5 hours.
7. We have flexible scheduling to meet your specific needs.
8. We would like to customize a fee schedule that fits your needs. Call our office at 574-262-1465 for a specific quotation.
1. A full inspection covers the Site/Grounds, Exterior, Structural Components, Foundation, Roof, Attic, Insulation, Ventilation, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating/AC, Garage, Kitchen, Bathrooms, and Interior.
2. Yes, we prepare an extensive written report that generally runs 20-40 pages. Included is a Report Overview that will let you quickly review the recommended improvements to the home. The report is narrative in nature so that you can read, in plain English, the results of the home inspection. We also supply ballpark repair estimates for major improvements, repair time frames, and advice on logical discretionary improvements.
3. The report is e-mailed to you, usually on the same day as the inspection.
4. Yes, our reports conform to or exceeds the State of Indiana Standards of Practice.